Basic information on data protection
- Identification of the treatment: "Web Users"
- Data controller: Ivan de San Nicolàs i Castejón – INC CONSULTING.
- Purpose of treatment: guarantee the traceability of the communication as well as being able to respond to it.
- Legitimation: legitimate interest and/or explicit consent of the interested person when contacting.
- Recipients: the data will be treated confidentially and will not be transferred to third parties, except by legal imperative and/or if necessary to execute the order by a collaborator. However, the use of some international providers necessary for administrative management and/or the digital presence may eventually involve some international transfer of data; although our intention is that these do not leave the EU, EEA or similar. You will find detailed information on international suppliers and a link to their privacy policies in the Additional Information.
- Rights of interested persons: request access, rectification or deletion of data, and limitation or opposition to treatment; as well as other rights as detailed in the Additional Information. You can exercise them through the contact section or by email idesannicolas @ icasbd.org; together with a copy of the document that proves their identity.
- Additional information: if you want to expand this information, you can consult the additional information on the treatment in https://inc.cat/rgpd .